BRP US Inc Inside Sales Coordinator in Queretaro, Mexico
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Commercial Manager (RCM), this position's principal mandate will be to provide world-class support to the dealer network and field sales force (DSM).
The selected individual will actively contribute to regional strategies as defined by the RCM, while providing ongoing support for sales and sales administration related matters.
Deliver world-class support to BRP's dealer network & field sales force resulting in a higher degree of dealer satisfaction while contributing to the attainment of regional objectives;
- Support all critical stages of the sales administration transition process from I/O to OMS, with planning department, RCM and DSM,
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with select internal departments (Shipping, Network Development, Marketing, Finance, Credit, Market Planning), customers and third party entities
- Coordinate order management practices and contribute to daily sales transactions in ways that maximize retail opportunities and optimize BRP inventory
- Assist in the setting and administration of Sales programs to optimize results.
- Directly and remotely follow up smaller accounts from Mexico
- Effectively collaborate with RCM to optimize support to the regional commercial team (DSM)
- Contribute to elaborate and execute Ad Hoc sales development projects (rental sales, utility market, institutional sales..).
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of BRP internal departments considered an asset. University degree in Business Administration or any related fields;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and interest in sales;
- Ability to train and educate on programs, tools and new initiatives.
- Strong sense of team spirit, collaborative and self-motivation;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver on deadlines;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge will be considered an asset;
This position is based in Querétaro
Global Location: Mexico, Queretaro
# of openings: 1