JPMorgan Chase CIB – Equity Derivative Sales – Analyst/Associate in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Hedge Fund Sales team is part of the broader Equity Derivative Sales Team in the CIB Markets business. The team markets the full range of equity derivative products to Investor clients of the CIB. The position is a markets and client facing role.
· Manage the trade execution process
· Support senior marketers in covering clients and the other daily functions of the desk
· Assist in formulating and marketing trade ideas
· Build and maintain relationships with Hedge Fund clients of the CIB
· Strong communication skills, analytical background and proficiency with excel are a must
· Candidates must be high energy, be motivated to take initiative and ownership of projects, and multi task in a fast paced trading desk environment, while paying attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses are required for the role, but can be obtained after joining the team
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.